Services to Citizens
SERVICES TO CITIZENS
ACCES TO PUBLIC INFORMATION
Request Public Information
Pursuant to Article 4.1 of Law 2/2015, of April 2, on Transparency, Good Governance and Citizen Participation of the Valencian Community, public information is understood as the set of contents or documents held by any of the subjects included in the scope of application of this law and which have been prepared or acquired in the exercise of their functions.
Any citizen, individually or on behalf of any legally constituted organization, has the right of access to public information, upon prior request and without any limitations other than those provided by law. In order to exercise this right, it shall not be necessary to state the reasons for the request or invoke the law.
Citizens may request information that is not published on digital platforms through the tools established for this purpose and preferably electronically.
When making the request, the citizen receives a registration number, which serves as a reference and as confirmation of the sending of the request.
Complaints and Suggestions Procedure
1. Forms of presentation.
Citizens may submit their complaints and suggestions in person, by mail, by telephone, by electronic means or by those new channels provided by technology to citizens.
- In person or by mail
a) At the registers of the administrative bodies to which they are addressed or before any administrative body belonging to the General State Administration, to that of any administration of the Autonomous Communities, or to that of any of the entities forming the Local Administration if, in the latter case, the appropriate agreement has been signed, as well as at the diplomatic representations or consular offices of Spain abroad.
b) Also at any post office. In this case, the application must be submitted in an open envelope so that the stamp and date can be stamped on the application form and on the copy.
- By electronic means
E-mail of the Fundación de la Comunitat Valenciana de Investigación de Excelencia (Valencian Community Foundation for Research of Excellence): email@example.com
- By phone
964 724 498 (Fundación de la Comunitat Valenciana de Investigación de Excelencia)
012 (citizen attention)
2. What documentation should be submitted?
- The standard complaint form. If the letter in which the complaint or suggestion is formulated does not meet the requirements, or the completion of the form is defective, the Foundation of the Valencian Community of Excellence Research will require the person concerned so that, within a period of 10 days, correct the deficiency noted.
- Any other documentation deemed appropriate in relation to its content.
3. More information on the procedure.
- Details on the procedure on the website of the Generalitat.
- Regulations: Decree 41/2016, of April 15, of the Consell, which establishes the system for the improvement of the quality of public services and the evaluation of plans and programs in the Administration of the Generalitat and its instrumental public sector (DOCV no. 7764, of 20/04/2016)..
Exercise of Rights of the Data Subjects
- UNIT: ValER Administration
- Address: Calle Mayor 83, piso 1º puerta 9
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency
If the data subjects understand that they have been harmed by the processing or that they have not been properly attended to in the exercise of their rights, they may submit a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency through the electric web site accessible from the web site https://www.aepd.es/